Our Commitment To You
Where Every Kid Is Awesome!
My name is Al Yamoah, and I am truly grateful to be back home serving this great community as a pediatric dentist. Born and raised right here in Denton county – Denton, TX to be exact – I am so fortunate, honored and privileged to serve you all as this community’s very own homegrown board-certified pediatric dentist at Lake Cities Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics, opening June 2020.
At Lake Cities Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics we think, feel, and truly are different. Core to our values is the understanding that the fundamental unit of healthcare is the patientprovider relationship. At Lake Cities Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics, we believe this relationship is even more special in pediatrics because it includes parents and guardians. We believe the relationship between child, doctor, and parent/guardian is sacred, and at Lake Cities Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics one of our primary objectives is protecting this relationship from any and all outside influence. Here are a few more reasons why we truly are different at Lake Cities Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics:
- We are local family owned and operated with no ties to or views towards private equity and most definitely no corporate affiliation.
- We are strongly dedicated to the Lake Cities and Denton local community and are sincerely devoted to the success and well-being of all Denton County.
- We create an incomparable dental experience that is entertaining and educational for children and their families.
- We provide and coordinate comprehensive oral healthcare for expectant mothers, newborns, infants, children, adolescents, teenagers, and patients with special health care needs.
- We offer quality and convenience through means such as complimentary virtual visits to meet the dentist and answer any of your pediatric dental health questions.
- We use state-of-the-art technology in everything we do, including preventive therapy, laser dentistry, and hypoallergenic dental materials.
- We maintain a fresh and clean dental home by deploying leading-edge disinfection and sterilization protocols along with advanced air purification systems.
A key attribute that really sets us apart at Lake Cities Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics is that we set big, audacious goals to change our community. Our first big, audacious goal to change our community is this: We want to provide all of Denton County’s children with the healthiest smiles in Texas.
This goal is humongous. In fact, it is our Declaration To Protect All Kids in Denton County From Dental Decay and accomplishing it involves several objectives to accomplish:
- Provide every child in Denton County with access to 2 free dental kits (toothbrush + toothpaste + floss) each year.
- Give every child in Denton County access to preventive therapies such as incomparably effective oral hygiene instruction and sealants.
- Remove all barriers to comprehensive dental care from extensively trained and highly experienced dental providers for every child in Denton County.
- Maintain the oral health of every child in Denton County at a level that is the very best in Texas.
We know it will take time to achieve and sustain our goal, and it has been a true delight working with other local organizations and businesses in providing dental kits to the community’s children these past weeks. We still have work to do and our hope is that setting out to achieve our big, audacious goal not only puts our community on the right path, but also propels us in the right direction towards ending dental decay for Denton County children and making Denton County the home of kids with the healthiest smiles in Texas.
Our goal has to be big and audacious for several reasons. It’s big because dental caries is the most common chronic disease in children – it is about five times as common as asthma and seven times as common as hay fever. It’s audacious because it’s probably the first time this goal has been set and embarked upon by a dental practice in this community. It’s also necessary because this community and its well being mean the world to us. There are dental offices so focused on margins, revenue, and profit that they don’t value how essential it is to take the time to effectively teach our children how to care for their smiles. We are different. We are Lake Cities Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics – where every kid is awesome, and we always have time to be effective in answering questions, addressing concerns, and providing a truly matchless experience for our patients, their families, and this community.
At Lake Cities Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics we want you all to know that we are here for each and every one of you. Our second big, audacious goal is to be the premier dental home for all kids and all sizes of kids’ teeth in Denton County because this community means the world to us. If you ever have a question or concern about your child’s oral health or want to meet the All-Star team and get to know more about us… we are here for you, and you can call or text us at 940-353-5437. From all of us on the All-Star team, we look forward to serving you and wish you the very best. See you soon at Lake Cities Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics – Where Every Kid Is Awesome.
When You’re Here, You’re Home,
So Smile and Shine On!